Sometimes, I just feel like I’m not good enough.
I read and re-read and re-read pages in my textbooks to try and understand…
but I can’t make sense of it.
I can’t make a coherent and educated contribution to these stupid web posts for my online class. I just sound stupid in comparison.
I can’t get appreciation for the fact that I have specific academic needs… and I can’t get anything accomplished if people don’t realize and accept and appreciate those needs.
I always try so hard and work so hard and I just want to know when it’s all going to pay off and I’m going to accomplish something when I want to and not feel like I’m constantly drowning…
I want to feel important, too.
- amaryllisblackthorn likes this
- littlebluej reblogged this from adhdisme
- leavylove reblogged this from ivownevertoheel
- adhdisme reblogged this from ivownevertoheel
- blessedacceleration said: Hang in there, what’s the topic? Sometimes bouncing it off someone else helps solidify thoughts.
- ivownevertoheel posted this